Select this option to attend our local 12 Week Family Refuge Support Group Program.
Attendance is for parents and teens and includes:
1. Initial consultation, family assessment, periodic evaluation.
2. Four sessions per month of two hours length each (total 12 sessions).
3. Weekly family support group, teen mentoring, instruction and education through lecture, video, guest speakers.
4. Sessions will take place on the same day and time each week.
5. Initial payment of $150 is required followed by weekly automatic draft by credit or debit card for the remaining balance.
6. Payment is agreed upon for full amount regardless of number of sessions attended.